The next generation of high performing, environmentally safe and fire resistant hydraulic fluid has arrived!
Our Enviro Hydro-Lube fire-resistant hydraulic fluid consist of a three component mixture of water, glycol and water-soluble poly-glycol. The fourth component is Magna’s special additive package designed to provide corrosion protection, metal passivization, anti-wear and lubrication properties for all hydraulic systems. Magna’s Enviro Hydro-Lube is a high-performance state of the art hydraulic fluid technology that is specifically engineered for today’s most demanding industries without compromising with our fragile environment.
Magna's Enviro Hydro-Lube can be used in a wide variety of applications across such industries as Foresty, Mining, Agricultural, and Military. Enviro Hydro-Lube fire-resistant hydraulic fluid can also be used in offshore oil and gas rigs. Its fire resistant properties make it an excellent choice for all hydraulic equipment working within our fragile environment.
Enviro Hydro-Lube fire-resistant hydraulic fluid has passed rigorous testing and is currently being used in major industrial applications around the world. Magna Enviro Hydro-Lube is safe, easy to use, biodegradable and environmentally friendly. For a free quotation call us at 1-416-479-9151
Why Choose Enviro Hydro-Lube?
- Eco Logo Certified – Canada’s top environmental certification
- Fire Resistant & Safer Work Environment
- Reduce Equipment Downtime
- Passed Factory Mutual Standards
- Promotes Corporate-Customer Profile
- Environmentally Friendly
- Practically Non-toxic to Animal and Plant Life
- Supports ISO 14000
- Insurance Premium Reductions
What are the Benefits of Enviro Hydro-Lube Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid?
- It is not a WHIMIS controlled product
- No NPRI reportable substances
- Metal and phenol free
- An excellent pour-point of Minus 63 Degrees Celsius
- Not hazardous to handle
- For applications up to 7,000 psi
- Long fluid life-span
- 100% water soluble
Where Can Enviro Hydro-Lube be Applied?
- Pulp & Paper Industry
- Mining Equipment
- Steel Manufacturing
- Forestry & Logging Industry
- Agricultural & Farming applications
- Military Hardware
- Off-shore and Refineries
- Construction Industry